drug testing for a knew job

to whom it may concern, resently i've been looking to broden my forture in the work place. Relizing that my forture is very much possible with drug theropy, my question is that i'm healthy and i've never applyed for a job that drug tests what would the out come be. would this through a urine test off, several jobs i'm intrested in specifically state if you fall the test there would not be a second chance.do i need to tell them that i take meds.

Response from Ms. Breuer

It's very unlikely that your HIV medications would show up in a pre-employment drug test. I recommend that you talk with the doctor who prescribes your medications and ask this question: would any of my medications cause me to fail a pre-employment drug test? If your doctor says yes, ask for a note to give the tester before you get tested. The note should only say that you might get a false positive because of medication, not give your diagnosis.

Mississippi state regulations on HIV employees
business travel accomodations