Insurance for One HIV+ EMPLOYEE

I read about the "employer denied Health Coverage due to one employee". What about "EMPLOYEE denied health coverage due to no MONEY" The company I work for said the can not pay for my health care insurance, which went up 47 due to me being HIV+. All the other 18 employees have the insurance under our group rate but I don't. Is there any legal protection for me to sue for discrimination and make them FIND the money so I can get insurance?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Because I'm not a lawyer, I'll need to refer you to one. You should not be able to be dropped because of your diagnosis, but only a lawyer can help you sort this out. Contact your local AIDS services organization for a referral or free legal services.

Was denied the opportunity to study
was it discrimination?