|Insurance for One HIV+ EMPLOYEE
Jun 8, 2001
I read about the "employer denied Health Coverage due to one employee". What about "EMPLOYEE denied health coverage due to no MONEY" The company I work for said the can not pay for my health care insurance, which went up 47 due to me being HIV+. All the other 18 employees have the insurance under our group rate but I don't. Is there any legal protection for me to sue for discrimination and make them FIND the money so I can get insurance?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Because I'm not a lawyer, I'll need to refer you to one. You should not be able to be dropped because of your diagnosis, but only a lawyer can help you sort this out. Contact your local AIDS services organization for a referral or free legal services.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.