|Lipo = Disability?
Jun 7, 2001
Hi, I am noticing Lipo in my face, my cheeks are shrinking little by little....and people at work are noticing it as well. Can I go on disability with this HIV medication side effect? This is effecting my work.....
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I am not a disability expert, but I doubt it. While you are very self-conscious about it, loss of fat in the cheeks is a cosmetic issue, not a health/disability issue.
plasma vs serum VL
HIV+ and pursuing a Nursing Degree
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Are Black Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.