Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Denied New Accounts

I work in an office which has a transaction booking incentive which is part of our pay. I have been consistantly denied accounts since I disclosed my status. I have only asked for accomodation for Dr.s visits once a month. i have been told that they are nervous in giving me anything too big for fear I'll get sick ( I did have to take a 5 month leave due to illness but I'm fine now). The problem is that this directly affects my pay and I'm seeing junior agents getting these accounts and possibly passing my pay scale. What options do I have?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Request that you be allowed to have the opportunity to take on a larger account in order to demonstrate that you can handle this. If you can convince your employer to do this, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate that you can handle the larger accounts. Hopefully, this will help rectify the situation. If you feel this won't work, you could talk to an attorney to determine what your options would be if you decided to take legal action on the grounds of discrimination.

Benefits in the workplace
Do I have a disability