|HIPAA Information Needed
Jun 2, 2001
Where can I find a database/listing of California Health Care providers who offer individual HIPAA plans. I need prices as well as information on PPO, POS and if they cover alternative health care (i.e. chiropractic, acupuncture, herbal). My COBRA is about to run out and I am in need of this info. quickly.
Anyone out there who can help?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know where there is such a list. You might be able to get this information if you contact an independent insurance broker. Two other suggestions would be to contact a Blue Cross agent or Pacificare (HMO) for information their HIPAA policies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.