|HIPAA Information Needed
Jun 2, 2001
Where can I find a database/listing of California Health Care providers who offer individual HIPAA plans. I need prices as well as information on PPO, POS and if they cover alternative health care (i.e. chiropractic, acupuncture, herbal). My COBRA is about to run out and I am in need of this info. quickly.
Anyone out there who can help?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know where there is such a list. You might be able to get this information if you contact an independent insurance broker. Two other suggestions would be to contact a Blue Cross agent or Pacificare (HMO) for information their HIPAA policies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.