Employees rights to privacy
Jun 2, 2001
I am wondering if an employer can tell other employees if someone in the company has AIDS? Or would this be an invasion of privacy?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
The employer cannot tell other employees about an employee's HIV status or any other medical illness without the employee's consent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.