|Employees rights to privacy
Jun 2, 2001
I am wondering if an employer can tell other employees if someone in the company has AIDS? Or would this be an invasion of privacy?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
The employer cannot tell other employees about an employee's HIV status or any other medical illness without the employee's consent.
How customers feel about AIDS in the workplace
Newly Diagnosed Positive & Insurance
- Are Herpes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.