How customers feel about AIDS in the workplace

How do customers (especially in the service industry)feel about employees with aids? How should an employer communicate the issue to the customers to reassure them that it is not health threatening to employ someone with HIV?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

It would depend on the customer and his knowledge about HIV and transmission. I would assume that the informed customer would be fine but there will be people who aren't comfortable with this. I don't think there is anything an employer can do to educate his customers. What he should do is educate his employees.

HIV + and Sick Days
Employees rights to privacy