How customers feel about AIDS in the workplace
Jun 2, 2001
How do customers (especially in the service industry)feel about employees with aids? How should an employer communicate the issue to the customers to reassure them that it is not health threatening to employ someone with HIV?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
It would depend on the customer and his knowledge about HIV and transmission. I would assume that the informed customer would be fine but there will be people who aren't comfortable with this. I don't think there is anything an employer can do to educate his customers. What he should do is educate his employees.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.