|HIV confidentiality and Insurance
Jun 2, 2001
I have been asked to write a debate supporting a person's right to keep their HIV positive status private from their health insurance. Are there any facts or cases that could help back my point up?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I suggest you research legal cases related to HIV as well as articles in newspapers and magazines.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Implications Of Hiv And Aids From The Perspective Of Hipaa Confidentiality
- What Is The Average Time To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Can Hiv Spread Through Tears?
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- Cytomegalovirus And Elevated Platelet Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.