|changing jobs and disclosure
Jun 2, 2001
When changing jobs if the 12 months of previous continuous health coverage applies, do I still need to disclose my HIV pre-existing condition when filling the application forms or should I not disclose anything?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Do not disclose your status. Just provide the new source of coverage with you Certificate of Creditable Coverage.
Update on 2/14/00 Back to Work Response
Starting meds & sick more often at work
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cause Thrush?
- Can Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.