|changing jobs and disclosure
Jun 2, 2001
When changing jobs if the 12 months of previous continuous health coverage applies, do I still need to disclose my HIV pre-existing condition when filling the application forms or should I not disclose anything?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Do not disclose your status. Just provide the new source of coverage with you Certificate of Creditable Coverage.
Update on 2/14/00 Back to Work Response
Starting meds & sick more often at work
- Cut In Mouth Drinking Out Of Someone's Glass HIV Risk
- Has Anyone Gotten Hiv From Blood On Floor
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
- I Have Herpes And Had Unprotected Oral Sex With Escort
- Oraquick At 4 Months Post Exposure
- Te Puedes Contagiar Con Vih En Una Sola Exposicion
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.