Update on 2/14/00 Back to Work Response

On 2/14/00, Lynn Franzoi answered questions about the Work and Work Incentives Act of 1999. I would like to know whether the provisions detailed in Lynn's response are still on track, such as: the 36 month extended period of eligibility was to be increased to 60 months in 2001. Has this occurred or when will this occur? Can I use the Feb 2000 resopnse as quotable material or would anyone choose to update or revise at this time? I am researcher/free lance writer/HIV poz.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I would need to see the full response in my last answer to confirm this. Furthermore, as a freelance writer, you do not have my authorization to quote my 2/24 response or any other response. The only time I agree to be quoted in published works is after an interview in which I have reviewed the text of what is being written.

Medication, what can we do?
changing jobs and disclosure