|Sick/ Vacation Days
Jun 2, 2001
I was reading a posting where someone asked about sick and vacation days being lumped together. If part of your accomodation is being out a little more often, then aren't you just in turn giving up any hope of having vacation days? Is it reasonable to ask to have those separated out?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You might be giving up vacation. It depends on the employer's sick leave and vacation policies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Medication Do You Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Does Male Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Do Herpes Warts First Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.