Sick/ Vacation Days
Jun 2, 2001
I was reading a posting where someone asked about sick and vacation days being lumped together. If part of your accomodation is being out a little more often, then aren't you just in turn giving up any hope of having vacation days? Is it reasonable to ask to have those separated out?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You might be giving up vacation. It depends on the employer's sick leave and vacation policies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.