|Sick/ Vacation Days
Jun 2, 2001
I was reading a posting where someone asked about sick and vacation days being lumped together. If part of your accomodation is being out a little more often, then aren't you just in turn giving up any hope of having vacation days? Is it reasonable to ask to have those separated out?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You might be giving up vacation. It depends on the employer's sick leave and vacation policies.
LTD and pre-existing condition exclusions
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- What Is The Risk Of Licking Vagina?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.