Help a single mother please!

Hi, I am a single mother, cleaning Hotel rooms to support my kids. A few days ago, I was cleaning a room when I got the call of nature. As I sat on the toilet, I felt some thing sticky and wet on my buttocks, which turned to be semen. I am sure it had been there for at least five minutes, my concern is that the skin my inner thighs and my buttocks were red and irritated since I sweat a lot and my uniform is really tight so that causes the irritation, the skin was not broken, nor was there blood.

I have been practically out of my mind; I cannot find the answer to my question. How does HIV survive out side of body? They say a few minutes or not for very long! But that is not specific enough for me! a few minutes could mean any time from 1 minute to 20 minutes! And not for a long time could mean an hour!!!

Can you please help me? My whole life seems a living nightmare and all of my dreams for my children are shattered. Thanks so much and God bless.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You are not at risk. The virus dies almost immediatley upon contact with air, heat and light. Furthermore, there was no "mode" of entry. If the virus had been present, it would've had to come in contact with a mucous membrane or an open wound to get into your body.

Employer Responsibility
COBRA/HIPPA