Jun 2, 2001
While it is a law not to notify employees of oher employee's HIV status, does an employer have the responsibility to notify employees of his/her HIV status?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Absolutely not. It would be illegal to do this.
HIV food handler--employer's duties
Help a single mother please!
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Chances Of Converting After 11.5 Week Negative
- Exposure By Blood In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.