Jun 2, 2001
While it is a law not to notify employees of oher employee's HIV status, does an employer have the responsibility to notify employees of his/her HIV status?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Absolutely not. It would be illegal to do this.
HIV food handler--employer's duties
Help a single mother please!
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
- Condom Slipped Off Pulling Out
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.