Jun 2, 2001
While it is a law not to notify employees of oher employee's HIV status, does an employer have the responsibility to notify employees of his/her HIV status?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Absolutely not. It would be illegal to do this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.