|regarding federal employee health insurance
Jun 2, 2001
the writer of a recent question seems to ask whether his federal employee health care insurance covers a pre-existing condition. the answer is YES! The Federal Employees Health Benefits Program will cover his HIV status and there is no need for him to disclose his status to his new employer.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Fisting Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.