|regarding federal employee health insurance
Jun 2, 2001
the writer of a recent question seems to ask whether his federal employee health care insurance covers a pre-existing condition. the answer is YES! The Federal Employees Health Benefits Program will cover his HIV status and there is no need for him to disclose his status to his new employer.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
+Nurse, insurance, and discrimination
HIV food handler--employer's duties
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Tingling All Over Body Herpes
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
- Syphilis In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.