|AIDS procedure for a classroom teacher with AIDS students?
Jun 2, 2001
As an teacher, what should I do when one of my students has AIDS?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Treat him/her in the same way you would treat any other student, including other students with a disability.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Can You Tell If Someone Has AIDS?
- Can You Only Get AIDS From Someone Who Has It?
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Cancer From A Std?
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.