|AIDS procedure for a classroom teacher with AIDS students?
Jun 2, 2001
As an teacher, what should I do when one of my students has AIDS?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Treat him/her in the same way you would treat any other student, including other students with a disability.
Contingency Planning for Health Insurance
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.