AIDS procedure for a classroom teacher with AIDS students?
Jun 2, 2001
As an teacher, what should I do when one of my students has AIDS?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Treat him/her in the same way you would treat any other student, including other students with a disability.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.