Jun 2, 2001
Should any person in the working field that has HIV, and in contact w/other patients be working with having this disease? Like the story of the dentist that gave it to his patients.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
They have every right to and should remain in the workplace.
health department rcords
Being informed of HIV and Hepatitis prior to accepting job
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- Blood On Finger From HIV Positive Person
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.