|Human Resource Management vesus HIV/AIDS
Jun 2, 2001
Can you give me some information on the topic HRM versus HIV/AIDS, what can be done about it by the HRM Department to handle this and what is be done....? I am working recently on a report for HRM and we chose the topic AIDS and the workplace. Thank you in advance for your time and effort. Kind regards, Jellie Hofstra Mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Establishing a workplace policy for HIV is the place to start. Contact the CDC for their Business Responds to AIDS workplace kit.
Graduate School Scholarship
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.