Jun 2, 2001
A child in my class is HIV+. She had a bloody nose and some of her blood got on a paper cut, on my hand, while I was helping her. Should I worry? When I was in college a health professor told us that it is possible to transmit HIV this way and to always wear gloves. I did not have gloves available as she ran up to me. Please advise me. Thank you!
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Human Resource Management vesus HIV/AIDS
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
- What Do Herpes On Lips Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.