Jun 2, 2001
I'm thinking of going into business myself as a freelancer/consultant. Will I be able to purchase health insurance after my COBRA runs out? I live in NYC. Thanks.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Yes. There might be a conversiuon policy available when your COBRA coverage expires. Check on this. In addition, any inuser in your state that sells individual health policies must sell one to you. Probably the only coverage you will be able to purchase will be a HIPAA policy.
thinking of returning to work
- Does HIV Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Is Flaky Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.