Jun 2, 2001
Should anyone have the right to know that a co-worker(s) are HIV-positive?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Possible HIV Exposure in Workplace
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.