Jun 2, 2001
Should anyone have the right to know that a co-worker(s) are HIV-positive?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Possible HIV Exposure in Workplace
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.