Jun 2, 2001
Should anyone have the right to know that a co-worker(s) are HIV-positive?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Possible HIV Exposure in Workplace
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Hiv Risk Rubbed My Penis Against His Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.