|HIV POS TERMINATED DUE TO POS URINE
Jun 2, 2001
Does a fortune 500 company have the right to terminate an HIV employee due to testing positive for marijuana use?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I need more information but depending on the state and the job, the answer could be yes.
Attendence effecting internal transfer
how to approach returning to work issues after years of disability
- Risk From Condom Leakage From Base
- Do Feet Swell With Neuropathy?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- Can Hiv Cause Your Liver Enzymes To Be Elevated?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Can Gonorrhea And Chlamydia Lead To Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.