|HIV POS TERMINATED DUE TO POS URINE
Jun 2, 2001
Does a fortune 500 company have the right to terminate an HIV employee due to testing positive for marijuana use?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I need more information but depending on the state and the job, the answer could be yes.
Attendence effecting internal transfer
how to approach returning to work issues after years of disability
- Hiv Seropositive Definition
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- Are Canker Sores Associated With Hiv?
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv If Both Of You Are Virgins?
- How Long Do Symptoms Of Aids Take To Show Up After Initial Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.