does employers have to accomadate schedules, I've been declared disabled ?

my Drs. and SSA have decided that I am now disabled, and that they don't want me to work, however they said if I must, that I shouldn't work more than 3-4 hrs per day max. I teach competitive ballroom and latin dancing, very strenuous, and these should be morning hours as that is when I'm at my strongest. My boss said no way it will be his way only or I can quit, He won't fire anyone, he said this way no one can collect unemployment. I have carpol tunnel both hands and surgeory didn't work and I still have nerve damage in both, I also in 1990 had neck surgeory and now have multiple buldging discs and one herniated throughout my back and spinal arthritis, I also have become resistant and have had no meds since march. I'm not ready to stop working I'm only 44, What to do ? Also I am under a teachers contract that doesn't alow me to go elsewhere and teach for at least 2 yrs and 25 mile radious.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

If you have a doctor's note that specifies a modified work schedule and your employer falls within the ADA, he must make an accomodation if it is reasonable. However, he doens't have to do this if this would create an undue hardship and he can reduce your pay to reflect the shortened day. I suggest that you discuss the specifics with an attorney.

Should I consider changing Jobs?
HIV+ asymptomatics and workfare/welfare