|Working in Europe
Jun 1, 2001
I Have been infected with HIV about 9 yrs back and from last 4 yrs I have started treatment, I am an IT proffesstional and can easily get the job in any part of Europe, I have recently learned that few countries will not allow individuals to work in the country if you are HIV infected, kindly provide me the information with specific to Germany, can i work in Germany if I am HIV infected? is it legal? this information is very important for my survival.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact an international attorney to determine what the laws are in Germany. I am unable to answer this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Should I Expect Once I Take An Antibiotic For My Chlamydia?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.