Working in Europe

I Have been infected with HIV about 9 yrs back and from last 4 yrs I have started treatment, I am an IT proffesstional and can easily get the job in any part of Europe, I have recently learned that few countries will not allow individuals to work in the country if you are HIV infected, kindly provide me the information with specific to Germany, can i work in Germany if I am HIV infected? is it legal? this information is very important for my survival.

Response from Ms. Franzoi

You should contact an international attorney to determine what the laws are in Germany. I am unable to answer this.

HELP!
Self-Insured Plans and Disclosure