|Working in Europe
Jun 1, 2001
I Have been infected with HIV about 9 yrs back and from last 4 yrs I have started treatment, I am an IT proffesstional and can easily get the job in any part of Europe, I have recently learned that few countries will not allow individuals to work in the country if you are HIV infected, kindly provide me the information with specific to Germany, can i work in Germany if I am HIV infected? is it legal? this information is very important for my survival.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact an international attorney to determine what the laws are in Germany. I am unable to answer this.
Self-Insured Plans and Disclosure
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
- Is Scabies A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.