|Past medical history for insurance application
Jun 1, 2001
When applying for health insurance, I have noticed some companies ask for a medical history for the past 5-7 years. Is 7 the maximum, or can they ask for information even further back?
| Response from Mr. Berg
You'd have to verify that with your state department of insurance. I can't really recall ever seeing any applications going back beyond 7 years. You can try finding their website at: www.piperinfo.com/state/indes.cfm
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes Worried It Could Be AIDS
- HIV Test After Touching An Open Scab
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Blood In Urine After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.