|Past medical history for insurance application
Jun 1, 2001
When applying for health insurance, I have noticed some companies ask for a medical history for the past 5-7 years. Is 7 the maximum, or can they ask for information even further back?
| Response from Mr. Berg
You'd have to verify that with your state department of insurance. I can't really recall ever seeing any applications going back beyond 7 years. You can try finding their website at: www.piperinfo.com/state/indes.cfm
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- I Have Vaginal Irritation And Blisters
- Symptoms Of Hepatitis Vomit
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.