Past medical history for insurance application
Jun 1, 2001
When applying for health insurance, I have noticed some companies ask for a medical history for the past 5-7 years. Is 7 the maximum, or can they ask for information even further back?
Response from Mr. Berg
You'd have to verify that with your state department of insurance. I can't really recall ever seeing any applications going back beyond 7 years. You can try finding their website at: www.piperinfo.com/state/indes.cfm
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Do Condoms Cause Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.