Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

I am HIV+ and I am planning to work overseas

Hi, I am HIV+ and I am planning to apply for a job overseas. I am living in the Philippines and I wish to work in the USA or United Kingdom. Would my status affect my plan to work overseas? Thank you.

Response from Mr. Chambers

It will depend on the type of work the the work permit process in each country. You mention the US and UK. Both countries place no prohibition on HIV+ coming in and working, however, you would have to follow their rules for any immigrant coming into the country. You can do an internet search about working in those countries and gather a lot of information.

Employer insurance POS vs PPO
FMLA Paperwork