Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

A result from a previous question.

Hello there. I asked you a question dated 25th Sep. This concerned my facing discrimination due to my +tive status. The help you provided at the time was very useful - thank you. Can I just 'tie up strings' with this issue and inrorm you of the outcome. The link to the story is below. Once again, thank you for your advice on this matter.

Regards Daniel Dowd.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2014/12/cruise_ship_spa_company_accused_of_discriminating_against_hiv-positive_appl.php

Response from Mr. Chambers

Daniel, thank you for the update and the article. You have made my weekend.

It is your decision, and I do know litigation can be time-consuming and stressful, but there's a chance, in the absence of a court order and punishment, they may just quietly continue their discrimination.

However, you were brave to not accept their position in the first place. The bad publicity itself will hopefully make them think twice before continuing their policy.

Thank you for your persistence, Jacques

AHF
Insurance