Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

hepc in medical field

Can I get a job as a nurse if I have hep c

Response from Mr. Chambers

There is generally no reason to be denied employment in healthcare due to HCV infection. You should check with your state's board of nursing rules as some may have some limitations such as not working in positions that involve invasive procedures.

Using universal precautions not only protects you from infection by patients' fluids, it also protects them from infection by you.

During the application process, in the absence of any state requirements, all you can be asked about your health, prior to a job offer, is "Are you able to do the job?"

Good luck, Jacques

hiv
Discriminatory practises?.