Jun 13, 2014
hi I knows this friend for numerous years he works with me and we started to hold a conservation over for a while i said i m negative . and I ask my friend are you hiv negative and he said of course and I replied right away I hope i did not offend you in anyway no cmon can i get in trouble by this i was talking to him in a public setting i known him for years.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I seriously doubt it, but I am not an attorney. You may want to run this by one of the attorneys on the panel.
Symptoms but negative
retirement coming fairly soon
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
- Bruise And Cut On Testicles And Hiv Transmission
- Can ARS Go On For Months?
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.