|NON-REACTIVE after 3 and at 6th Month ELISA tests
May 30, 2014
I am from INDIA.I tested NON-REACTIVE for HBsAG and HIV Antibodies(ELISA) at my tests after 3 months and at 6th month.So,can i really continue with my life forgetting HIV?Please reply.
Response from Mr. Chambers
My field is benefits and workplace issues so I am not qualified to answer this question. You should ask one of the medical people on this panel.
hep A IGg is reactive 4.25
Symptoms but negative
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- How Accurate Is An Hiv Test After 4 Weeks?
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.