May 16, 2014
can toxic sperm cause a false positive? We've asked the doctors and they say that's near impossible, but there are threads online that say: 1. flu shots can cause false positives 2. what about sperm that might have anti-depresants in them and transferred if ingested by the partner.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long To Wait For Titer After Hep B?
- Can A Man Give A Woman Hiv By Pulling Out Before Ejaculation?
- High Ammonia Levels In Hep C Patient
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Lorazepam For Peripheral Neuropathy
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.