The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I was selected by well reputated MNC of Clinical Research in new delhi, India
May 15, 2014

This was a very recent case (may 2014)occur to me that I gone for an interview of Clinical Trial Assistant but they selected me for clinical Research Coordinator and inform me about my confirmation on telephonic. Then I asked them to forward me my contract letter after I send my scan documents as said by them, they send me a mail that they will be not able to send me a contract letter on time as the sign of signing authority is due as the signing Authority is out of station and will surely send latest by tuesday (13 may,2014), but on tuesday dat is on same day they are sending me a mail that they have rejected me by giving me excuse that I am undergraduate. Please sir, let me know what are my rules regarding this as it effect me a lot.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I assume you are concerned that they may be discriminating against you because of your status. I am not totally familiar with discrimination laws in India, however, there is an organization called the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) that should be able to give you guidance. Exploring the site more thoroughly I am not sure how much help they will be, but hopefully they can at least provide you with referrals.

Not knowing the details of the position you were denied, I am not sure whether the nondiscrimination laws will be able to help you or not.

I would also suggest you speak with any AIDS Service Organizations in your area. You may end up needing to consult an attorney.

Good luck, Jacques

Can I afford to work?
toxic sperm

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint