blood in food
May 12, 2014
I bought some chicken at fast food place,it was a red spot on the chicken which I thought it was from their seasoning,I picked it off and continued to eat the chicken wing,once I finished I tasted human blood I know what human blood taste from a nose bleed and I didn't cut my mouth on no bones,then I had a bottle of water so,I rinsed my mouth out I seen blood when I spit the water out,I want to know can contract h.i.v from that
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.