blood in food

I bought some chicken at fast food place,it was a red spot on the chicken which I thought it was from their seasoning,I picked it off and continued to eat the chicken wing,once I finished I tasted human blood I know what human blood taste from a nose bleed and I didn't cut my mouth on no bones,then I had a bottle of water so,I rinsed my mouth out I seen blood when I spit the water out,I want to know can contract h.i.v from that

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues.

DO INCEST CAUSE HIV?
Can I afford to work?