|blood in food
May 12, 2014
I bought some chicken at fast food place,it was a red spot on the chicken which I thought it was from their seasoning,I picked it off and continued to eat the chicken wing,once I finished I tasted human blood I know what human blood taste from a nose bleed and I didn't cut my mouth on no bones,then I had a bottle of water so,I rinsed my mouth out I seen blood when I spit the water out,I want to know can contract h.i.v from that
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues.
DO INCEST CAUSE HIV?
Can I afford to work?
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.