|DO INCEST CAUSE HIV?
May 12, 2014
i was wondering if incest is the reason or occurence/birth for hiv?i mean having sex in same genes/DNA can harm someone & give them hiv ?For Example:sex with first cousins,bro-sis or any close relative relationships in family blood line?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues.
Hiv transmission through vaginal sex (Male)
blood in food
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Accuracy Of Pooled NAT Testing For Hiv
- Antigen P24 2 Weeks After Exposure
- Do Pimples Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.