Hiv transmission through vaginal sex (Male)
May 12, 2014
Hello doctor i am a guy who had normal sex with a female without protection it was only 10 minutes i didnt cum inside her and after i finished i immediately washed with soap then alcohol i couldnt understand through reading different form my risks some says its extremely dangerous other says its not it was only one time that happened and am confused thank you
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.