|Hiv transmission through vaginal sex (Male)
May 12, 2014
Hello doctor i am a guy who had normal sex with a female without protection it was only 10 minutes i didnt cum inside her and after i finished i immediately washed with soap then alcohol i couldnt understand through reading different form my risks some says its extremely dangerous other says its not it was only one time that happened and am confused thank you
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Vaginal Sex?
- Faq About Hiv Transmission
- Which Type Of Cells Are Targeted By Hiv Virus?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering With A Scab On Your Finger?
- Can You Use The Same Finger Prick Device For Hiv Testing Twice?
- Cutaneous Candidiasis Tinea Corporis Tinea Cruris Tinea Pedis Or Pityriasis Versicolor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.