Help me

Dear sir I am living in Russia .i had unsafe sex on November 2013.on April 2014 i have fever for four weeks ,i did hiv test and the result is indetrminate so the next day i retested in two labs and the result was positive and negative .so i went to different hospital and retesting so the result was positive then i did western blot test and i received the result in two hours and it was it possible to get western blot test in two hours? Is it okay to do all these tests in the same week ? Am i hiv infection ? Do i need to retest in different country ? Is so what country do u think i have to go especially i am Iraqi ? Is there any possibility that i cured from hiv as i read that 5% of people have immune system that is strong enough to fight and get rid of the virus? I am alone in Russia and so worried and i dont know what i have to do .please help me

Response from Mr. Chambers

I regret I am not qualified to answer your questions as I am not medically trained. My area is benefits and workplace issues.

last stage