|are opportunistic infections a reality working as a vet assisyant?
May 1, 2014
Being a veterinarian assistant do I run the risk of catching opportunistic infections?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I am not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues. You should ask one of the medical persons on this panel.
CONDOM BURST WHILE HAVING SEX WITH CSW
Peace Corps Volunteer
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Antigen P24 2 Weeks After Exposure
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Canker Sores After Sex With Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.