|are opportunistic infections a reality working as a vet assisyant?
May 1, 2014
Being a veterinarian assistant do I run the risk of catching opportunistic infections?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I am not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues. You should ask one of the medical persons on this panel.
CONDOM BURST WHILE HAVING SEX WITH CSW
Peace Corps Volunteer
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- 20 Week Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.