are opportunistic infections a reality working as a vet assisyant?
May 1, 2014
Being a veterinarian assistant do I run the risk of catching opportunistic infections?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry but I am not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues. You should ask one of the medical persons on this panel.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.