work-employment-insurance

Good day sir, i have been struggling from over thinking that i cannot work in other countries such likes USA and AUSTRALIA

in some how as an entry level for housekeeping and or room attendant.

do you know some placement agencies who can do sponsorship to work in the USA. i have BS degree in Tourism Management from the Philippines, but somehow my disabilities would stop me to seeking to work abroad.

like everyone here i wanted to help my family especially my mother.

Thank you so much!

Response from Mr. Chambers

As much as I want to help everyone who writes in, I don't know how much help I can be with your question.

This is more of an immigration/work outside your country/HIV travel question.

It is relatively easy to find which countries have restrictions on persons with HIV traveling and/or working. User a browser to seek out general entry requirements to a specific country. Also search for "HIV restrictions in (name of country)"

Then you would need to seek out each country's work visa requirements and restrictions in general.

Depending on where you live, if it an urban area, there may be employment agencies and/or travel agencies that can guide you better.

Good luck in your search.

Jacques

HCV AND HIV at workplace
HIV from touching