|needle stick injury!
Apr 7, 2014
5yrs ago got stuck by needle used for skin testng no visible blood. after 3 mos test came back neg for hepa b.is my risk very high for hepa b?so scared don't know if pt has hepa b.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of Ars
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.