|needle stick injury!
Apr 7, 2014
5yrs ago got stuck by needle used for skin testng no visible blood. after 3 mos test came back neg for hepa b.is my risk very high for hepa b?so scared don't know if pt has hepa b.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not qualified to answer transmission questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.
I received a job offer and after my blood results they rejected the offer
Physcians paid to decline clients from SSI
- Can You Get Disability For Having Neuropathy?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Is There A Test For Herpes At Home?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.