Mar 31, 2014
i have 4 weeks 3rd generation hiv antibodies test, what the accuracy of this test at 4 weeks
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not qualified to answer transmission or medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Vd?
- High Levels Of Cytomegalovirus Antibody
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- Do Birth Control Medications Effect Hepatitis Tests?
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.