pls help I'm stressing out

HI Dr. a year and half back i went to strip club and got lap dance and i just finger her for a minute or so ? and today i went to dr she told me to do HIV test ? could it be possible i have got hiv I'm really stressing out

Response from Mr. Chambers

I am not qualified to answer transmission or medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.

That said, my personal opinion is: if your only possible exchange of fluids was the one you described, then you probably not positive, at least not from that encounter. If you are sexually active with others, you should get tested regularly.

The cost of HIV meds under the ACA
hiv test