I may have eaten food chewed by an HIV position person

A friend has been diagnosed with HIV. He was over for dinner and he had meat left on his plate. I was cutting up the left over pieces to feed to my dog and I ended up eating some if them without thinking. He may have chewed some of those pieces and put them back on the plate as I remember some of the meat I was feeding the dogs had gristle on it. Am I at risk? I know there is a chance to pass HIV to infants through pre chewed good, what about in adults. I woke up one night terrified over this. Should I get tested? I have had sex with my husband since this incident, should he get tested as well?

Response from Mr. Chambers

I am not qualified to answer transmission questions; you should ask one of the medical persons on this panel. My area is benefits and workplace issues.

liar liar
Best Marketplace plan for young adult?