liar liar

I just went to get life insurance and agent said she was testing me for tobacco use but i picked up the test and it said hiv on it. I do not care that they tested me for hiv but to hide it from me bothers me,is this legal

Response from Mr. Chambers

It does sound like she is suffering from "pants on fire."

First check with your state law. A legal organization or an AIDS Service Organization should be able to help or direct you. Many states have laws that prohibit administering and HIV test without a signed consent form telling you they are specifically testing for HIV.

If the organization is truly hiding that fact, you should report them with whatever documentation you have to your state's Department of Insurance.

Cost of labwork, insurance premium and copay assistance
I may have eaten food chewed by an HIV position person