urgent help/advice needed

Hello my name is Douglas. I am PLHIV from Toronto, Canada but i am in Manila for the winter with my bf. I do outreach and counselling with PLHIV here. I have come across a patient who has drug resistance to the only 2 lines of ARV available here. He had a drug resistance test and found that Isentress would work for him but its not available here. How can we get the meds he needs here for him? Would Merck ship it to him on compassionate grounds? Are there any organizations or NGO's that can help. Thanks so much for any help or advice you can provide.

Douglas

Response from Mr. Chambers

Yes, start with the manufacturer of your medications. Most have a compassionate use program for low income people. Look for Patient Assistance Programs on the website of each manufacturer whose medications you use.

Also try local AIDS Service Organizations. They should be able to help you. Go to this site and click on "Philippines."

Good luck, Jacques this site

Please Help! Conflicting info? Don't know what to do.
Asking about my test result (post PEP test)