hip joint pains

I am on Atazor,Ritoimune and Tenofovir em medication since 2006.My Cd4 counts vary from 445 to 480 and viral loads have been always undetectable since I do not miss any dose,don't drink or smoke and take good nutrition food and am taking multivitamins with trace elements of chromium,zinc,selenium.Actually I was tested positive in 1997 and was on first line medication till 2005 when I became resistant to them.I was taking then Lamivudine,zidavudine,viracept,etc.I am also co infected with Hep C and my genotype is C for which I have not started treatment as yet.My hep c viral loads are about 500,250 and fibro scan of my liver shows minimal fibrosis and my kidneys smaller by about a few mm.My question is that when I wake up in the morning I get severe pains on both my hip joints and after getting up slowly and walking a couple of steps I feel normal with no pains. I have some gluteal muscle wasting and minimal face wasting.What could this pain which occurs not daily but about a few days in a month be attributed to? Are there any specific exercise,medication to help me.I just do walking about 3 to 5 kms a day at the moment and am aged 53 years.I was told that new treatments for hep C are emerging so I could wait for some more time before taking Hep C treatments with the present interferons and ribavarins which have serious side effects.Can you advise what is best for me regarding whether I should not wait and start Hep C treatment soon or wait for sofusbir,faldoprevir,simeprevir etc.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My area is benefits and workplace issues.

condom , sucking
coverage extension for grad student?